Thursday 7 June 2018

Bikini Thinspo

I have been feeling a lot of negative feelings towards my body recently and I hate it so much. My thighs are huge and my boobs have grown larger than they have been for a few years. I cannot wait to lose more weight.
I am fasting every other day and I am trying to eat less than 800 calories on the days that I do eat, so I am still boosting my metabolism and trying to eat something so I don't lose too much too quickly.
In a few months, I am going on holiday and I intend to go swimming and sunbathe. So I need to be thinner. This is why I am restricting more.


This is Bikini thinspo....


Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo


Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo

Image result for bikini thinspo
Image result for bikini thinspo

1 comment:

  1. I think your beautiful the way you are, these models are not perfect they are insecure as well. Please don't develop an eating disorder you mean more than a number.

    ReplyDelete