Friday 26 May 2017

Beachspo...

I don't believe what people say when they decide that 'every body is a beach body'...
There is a reason that I don't wear a bikini on the beach and that is because there is most definitely an unwritten rule. That rule is 'don't wear a bikini on the beach unless you are skinny'...
Which is true, no one on the beach wants to see a fat woman next to a skinny one, no matter how attractive they are. For me, I choose to stay away from shorts and bikini's because I don't want people reacting that way and being disgusted at having to see my half-naked body.

This is one of my reasons for longing to lose weight - so that I can look like the people below and show off my bikini-clad body to everyone who can see when I have lost all the weight.












No comments:

Post a Comment