Friday 17 June 2016

17 hours of fasting...

I cannot believe I did it!




17 hours without eating and it did not even affect me half as bad as I thought it would!

I kept thinking about this flow chart - do I really need it? Will it help me? Am I going to benefit from eating?
I am definitely stronger than this and I am sure that you are too :)



I am so proud that I have been able to succeed in my first step to truly losing the fat that has plagued me for the last two years!

I didn't feel as drained as I thought I would, I was just more worried that I was going to mess up...
Honestly, I was shopping for a bit and I went for a long walk, which meant that I had some good things to take my mind off of not eating...

I cannot wait to embody the thinspo of 'feet together thighs apart'
I literally look and feel as fat as this most days...
I cannot wait to be thinner and happier

This is just the first step to having a better life and a happier life.

Stay positive and lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment