Tuesday 21 June 2016

Inspirations and Thinspirations...

One of my lovely friends makes thinspo videos and I love watching them (I also love the music that accompanies them...), so this post is about some of the websites and thinspirations that I use to keep me motivated.

The first three youtube videos are by a channel called In Another Life - by the lovely Milla - and she is (hopefully I think) going to continue posting more thinspo videos as time goes on.

I'm gonna show you - by Bebe Rehxa


Beautiful - by Bethany Dillon


New American - by Halsey


I love using Tumblr as my main thinspiration source because I have a lovely blog where I reblog or blog my own pictures and thoughts to do with thinspo. I love Tumblr because there is so much on the website to explore along with tips and tricks. 

Instagram and Pinterest are my next favourites, because there aren't as many tips and tricks to do with Ana, but there are more pictures of ideal bodies, which I love being able to save or like. But Pinterest is better as I am able to see different exercises and eating tricks, which you can then save to different boards.

More videos


I also love Before and After thinspo, as it keeps me positive about my weightloss journey.
Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is Ana. Ana is a journey that may take a while, but you can start to see the difference with time!

Stay strong. Stay positive my lovelies!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment