Wednesday 29 June 2016

Celeb thinspo

Taylor Swift:

T-swizzle is the first thinspo I always look to, because she is just flawless and I would give anything to have her body or her legs as well. She is someone that I aspire to be. She runs as well, which gives me hope for the type of body that I could achieve, providing I stay truly on track!
I would love to be able to wear crop tops and short skirts in the way that she does, because I cannot do that myself, but if I lost the weight to look like her - bearing in mind I am not that much shorter than her - I could be able to wear the clothes like her and look good too. 
I would give anything to look like her.









Victoria's Secret Models:

They are my weakness, I would love to look like them or even be one. 
One of my rewards when I reach my ultimate goal weight of 130lbs is to go to the VS store and by a set of lingerie or something like that. Or even something in the PINK range because I would finally be pretty enough to wear something that only the VS angels (or goddesses would wear)...
My favourite models are Karlie Kloss and Gigi Hadid, but I also love Miranda Kerr.
I cannot wait to look this good!













Stay strong, skinny and lovely! 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment