Friday 17 June 2016

Fasting?

So I haven't done a 24 hour fast before, but I am going to give it my best go. So it started tonight at 8 and will end at 8 tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me, I will stay as hydrated as possible and get through this. Because I will be at work all day, it should make it easier to fast without anyone noticing at all.

And whatever time you are looking at this, please remember to...


One day I would love to be able to do this...

If you aren't fasting, however, remember this...

Stay strong and positive lovelies!

xx

1 comment:

  1. i heard brushing your teeth a lot helps when you want to eat. is that true? i’m trying to lose weight but i always find myself hungry. i should drink more water. rn i’m 180 lbs and 5’9 so i need to lose a lot of weight

    ReplyDelete