Sunday 19 June 2016

Couch to 5ks...

Now, this is really new to me, but I have just started - in the last week - a couch to 5k challenge.
I really want to be fitter and therefore I need to do more exercise than just Zumba, which was very successful and I did lose a stone, but I think it is time to step up my game and learn to love running. In between university time, I have found that I tend to eat a lot more, so I am hoping that this will help to balance that out and perhaps even eliminate my need to eat more food... I don't know quite where my thoughts are, but I hope that it will all even out one day...

Why running you ask?
Because in my lovely, yet crazy way of thinking, I believe that it is the right thing for me to run... Now I am not a cross-country runner or someone who was ever any good at running in school. I was the slowest and the most clumsiest runner I have ever met. I literally have no balance whatsoever. With this, I hope to be fitter and thinner soon enough. But it's going to be a long and difficult few weeks ahead, but I hope I can do it...

Taylor Swift is my thinspo, if she can run, then so can I...

I would love to look like her

So wish me luck!

Stay strong and positive, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment