Wednesday 22 June 2016

Diets..

I wanted to make a post to share some diets, mainly the ones that I would like to try and have a go at soon. 

Fasting:

This is one that I did blog about the other day because I did it for the first time for 24 hours properly.
One thing that you must remember when you are fasting is that drinking water is absolutely key to doing this! You must have at least (minimum) one sip of water an hour - if not more. The body can go days without eating, but you must drink something. 

 Angel Diet:

Funnily enough, I love apples so I think I could do this diet. Victoria's Secret models are my thinspirations and I would love to look like them. I also really love running so it isn't much of a difference, so I would love to try this one day.

 The 10 Day Challenge:

This one sounds extreme, but I am sure with a little bit of discipline it should't be too hard to tackle, also you are able to eat up to 500 calories still in order to get the best score. I love keeping time and keeping score, so this could be the perfect one for me to try.


2468 Diet

This is a diet in which you go through the 200s until you reach 800 calories, and like the other image says, you then restart the diet. This is a good one as you can choose whether you fast for a day or whether you restart the diet. It could be done just the two times, or it could be done however many times you wanted to because the diet is very open. 



Skinny Girl Diet

This diet could easily be done, as it is only 30 days, which is a month (in a non-leap year!) and it is very manageable as you can eat small amounts. You only have to fast once on this diet if you prefer not to fast. Or if you are new to Ana, it could be better to do this as you can still eat, but you are still restricting your diet, which is a positive first step to take towards ana. 

The ABC (Ana Boot Camp) Diet:

This is one I definitely want to do... I could get through the others, but I am not so convinced about this 7 week diet. With some definite motivation and thinspo I think I could do this. But not for a while yet...

So, I have given you an idea of the different types of Ana diets that you could try. I would love to have a go at all of these at some point in the very near future - as I need to lose weight so it would highly benefit me. 

I cannot wait to try some of these and tell you how they went!

Stay strong. Stay positive, my lovelies!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment